Language: Reproduction, Opposition, Dissent
Again talking... Language is an important topic, because knowledge is produced, transformed and diffused through language. If we want to resist, we also have to re-talk, to learn counter-talking and basically counter-thinking.
We question ourselves about:
- Who counter-talks against what? Does some kinds of counter-languages exist? autonomous, antagonistic languages?
- How can we link activist and academic discurses?
- How does knowledgetransfer looks like?
- TalkingPower: Which voices are heard? How can we make ourselves heared?
- Do translations of knowledgebodys help to render divers knowledge accessible?
- How does exclusion through language works? who or what do we want to exclude or include through specific language use?
back to 23. k-labs